Marketing & PR Expert
Cover Story Paint Studio –
We founded Cover Story to offer people the opportunity to see painting as interior design, not just renovation.
Cover Story is a Finnish paint brand launched in early 2021, born out of a desire to reform the paint industry and offer consumers a better alternative. High quality plastic-free paint, curated colors, and award-winning retail concept – We make painting good for you and the environment.
You will be joining a small but highly skilled team in the Cover Story Paint Studio, right in the heart of Amsterdam. We are looking for a new team member who shares the same passion and is willing to work in an international environment.
You will play a key role in creating, maintaining and protecting our reputation, enhancing its prestige, and presenting a favorable image. You will have the main responsibility for spreading the word about Cover Story in the Netherlands.
We are looking for enthusiastic team member to cover some of the following:
- Coordinate all public relations activities: All-round media work and media relations (daily tasks such as media monitoring, and coverage, management of press lists), press events and relations with journalists
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests, and pitch stories to the media seeking high-level placements in print and online media
- Managing the influencer community – sourcing, planning and coordinating influencer marketing campaigns and collaborations. Ensuring consistent and comprehensive visibility with CS style.
- Increasing social media presence, developing and creating content. Photography, short videos and simple graphic design skills are appreciated.
- Participating and representing Cover Story at various marketing events, fairs and online events such as IG liveshopping
- Developing and executing promotional materials
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills
You don't have to meet all the requirements, just tell us in your application where you shine and what your strengths are.
- Proven working experience in public relations and content producing required
- Good relations with local business and media and / or design community
- A confident communicator and presenter. Experience in event planning and acting as a company’s spokesperson is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The final job description will be defined together to match the skills and interests of the chosen candidate. We can’t wait to hear more about your ideas and past experience!
The role can be freelance or employed, approximately 3 days a week.
Start date: Tbd
Please send a video application in English (max three minutes) by text message to +31 61 130 87 55, and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the video, introduce yourself and tell us why you would be the perfect match for us. Don't spend too much time or nerves on the video, a quick hello will do the trick (We would be interested to know for example, where you’re from, what have you perhaps studied and where have you worked before). We're delighted to see your face and hear how excited you are about Cover Story!
We're delighted to hear from you!
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!